Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, March 18, 2011

My BaD Day BaD WeeK

do you ever feel disappointed with yourself???
tension?
down off?



Today are my bad day and bad week....it is because to many thing happen in 1 day & this week...i feel like wanna kill that persondisappointed.worry, tired & also pressure...


this week are so so pressure week when i was worry with our group assignment,then my friends and me going to interview that company,the company staff was very stupid & so rude. They did want we to interview and ask to pos our letter to they HRM company but actually that letter can give by hand but they really want we to post that letter see how stupid that staff..so how we want to complete our assignment we only have 1 week left.

Then, today im have quiz in economic subject but in the first time i  woke-up late.... 7.51am wake up on my bed.to bad o.....my day...after dat, there no bus when i reach in the bustop... everyone SMS & call me because they did see me at tat calz because im was late...hahahahahaha.

thanx to dayang ( my new clzmate) because help me to take me to the clz ^^ hehehehehe....

suddenly at the lunch time one of my old friend not to close angry with me because im make joke to her... what the helll???!!!!!!  why u so mad???? im only sad (mekong) word...did to bad to you?????  

then i remember what one of my lecture MGT say not all we say are good to other person & not all people will like us...but is depend to them,,,,,,,,

happy reading ^^

1 comments:

Dieza aQuLiNe said...

budu a e2 org kn nasib la kwn..klu x sa tmbk suda kpla dia...hehehhee

Post a Comment