Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday, January 23, 2012

Before Go back Tawau

dear blogger, 

 before im going back home....as usual, i must clean it my stuff 
and packing all it. 5 year at UITM am become bored with staying at hostel.. 
next semester i wanna stay out.
paduli la ap maw jadi 
                          

 any way.... 
before my fren and me going back to tawau........ 
kami sempat jgk mengambil gambr uitm buat kali terakhir kmi menginap d hostel
sabah port view at 6.00pm


 i will miss this moment so much memori in this sem im happy with my fren with my life,,,,
 but not happy with my bf wat the year.....

to be honest i dun like the way my bf treat me... 
sesuka ati ny jak ba budu kn....
 but still  love him no matter wat happen....
even do  he treat me like baby doll...

0 comments:

Post a Comment