Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy like haven ^_~

 dear blogger,



    after  waiting him to text me. finally, i get a massage for him... i feel so happy like crazy person...
 ooo... god,
if he knew how happy i am when he send a massage... my world like a blink-blink in the sky. i jumping, i  screaming..... because I'm being with 2 day  from him sending a massage to me....



form the moment I'm release that it just only 2 day he didn't text with me... i  miss him already.. Wat happen when  if he didn't massage me 6 week and i didn't see again next sem.... i think I'm be crazy person because loving someone and missing him damn much....


 i never feel like this before... always think about someone 24 hour, make me smile  when i think about how funny when we 2 together... 


i happy like im in  haven when i receive his massage....
 if he know i missing him..... did he happy n missing me too????

0 comments:

Post a Comment